Weird names of babies

Any topic and any subject.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Weird names of babies

Postby Alexandoy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:03 pm

When my nephew had a twin that he named Aeon Draco and Aeon Felix I was disgusted. He was like playing with his sons. Now comes the news on tv about a baby named HTML for a nickname and the full name is Hypertext Markup Language. That is crazy. But I cannot blame the father for there was a Sincerely Yours in the family aside from Spaghetti. Crazy names huh.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: Weird names of babies

Postby justin » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:48 am

I don't think there is no weird make like X Æ A-12 Musk. Elon Musk, the world's third-richest man, has named his son X Æ A-12 Musk. He has reason wht he gave that name to the kid, but I wonder how would they pronounce the name every day.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby Hova » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:46 am

Rich people are crazy. It is not enough that they are rich, they have to seek for extra attention by naming their kids f****d up sh*t.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:40 am

I don't really like the way that they named other babies, they don't sound nice and it seems like a joke and ridiculous, to be honest.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Hova wrote:Rich people are crazy. It is not enough that they are rich, they have to seek for extra attention by naming their kids f****d up sh*t.

I think that name was proposed by Elon Musk's wife. She looks crazy to me.
Talking about weird names, there is a popular naming system where the parents will pick the initials of their names. For instance, the name of the son from Jennifer and Micheal with will Jmson (Jenifer + Micheal + son = Jmson)

Return to “Miscellaneous”