Galbi

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Galbi

Postby jy76 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Galbi is Korean barbecue and it's considered the steak of Korea, the higher priced food you don't eat every day. Anyhow, it's definitely not like other types of steak or barbecue. It's served in a uniquely Korean way and also the added novelty is the fact the customers cook their own food at the table, a table which, by the way, has no chairs.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Re: Galbi

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:24 pm

This appears as a unique style as well as a unique way of serving. It can be a good experience and a change from regular dine in once in a while.
What about the ambiance of the place? Is it good and attractive? Do you fell motivated to visit there more often?

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Re: Galbi

Postby jy76 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:27 pm

DR KOKIL AGARWAL wrote:This appears as a unique style as well as a unique way of serving. It can be a good experience and a change from regular dine in once in a while.
What about the ambiance of the place? Is it good and attractive? Do you fell motivated to visit there more often?

Absolutely, it's top notch stuff. However, in Northeast Tennessee, my home, there is an abundance of Chinese restaurants but Korean restaurants are a lot fewer. Plus, I don't even know if they are Galbi restaurants. Anyhow, I haven't seen hardly any Korean food that wasn't delicious - but for some reason, it hasn't caught on as much in the US as Chinese, East Indian, or Japanese stuff.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”