Scallion pancake - popular snack in Taiwan

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
kaka135
Malaysia

Scallion pancake - popular snack in Taiwan

Postby kaka135 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Have you tried the scallion pancake which is a popular snack in Taiwan. It is very delicious, and very easy to make too. The major ingredients are only scallion (spring onion) and flour. I just tried to make it yesterday, and the children liked it very much. :lol:

You can visit this blog to find out how to make: http://homeinenglish.pixnet.net/blog/post/34833518
(It's not my blog)

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Scallion pancake - popular snack in Taiwan

Postby Alexandoy » Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 pm

I am not fond of spring onion although we have that in the porridge. But maybe I have to try that scallion pancake just for the popularity. I have a trip to Taiwan by the end of October this year (2017). It is my first time to go there and I am doing a research on what to do, what to eat, and where to go to in Taiwan.

Pixie06
Mauritius

Postby Pixie06 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:37 pm

I have never heard nor tasted Scallion pancake before. You are right. It is so easy to prepare. I might try it one of those days. Sometimes you do get bored to eat the same types of pancakes.

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

I have never tasted Scallion pancake before but upon watching some videos it looked simple and very tasty. I love spring onions too definitely I will try this out. Thanks for sharing this :)

Return to “Foods & Drinks”