Seafood in Dampa

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Seafood in Dampa

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 am

In Metro Manila, you can dine in Dampa for the freshest seafood. Dampa is a style of seafood restaurant where you can buy seafood and have it cooked. Take a cab to bring you to the nearest Dampa style of restaurant. There is a Dampa in Macapagal Avenue with several market stalls to buy fresh seafood and also an array of restaurants to choose. What's great is the cost which is cheap enough for a tourist.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Seafood in Dampa

Postby ricky1874 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:34 am

Alexandoy wrote:In Metro Manila, you can dine in Dampa for the freshest seafood. Dampa is a style of seafood restaurant where you can buy seafood and have it cooked. Take a cab to bring you to the nearest Dampa style of restaurant. There is a Dampa in Macapagal Avenue with several market stalls to buy fresh seafood and also an array of restaurants to choose. What's great is the cost which is cheap enough for a tourist.

Thanks for the information. When I was in Manila before I only got a chance to eat seafood once. I will definitely try out one of the Dampa restaurants the next time I travel to the Philippines.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Re: Seafood in Dampa

Postby Kakashi2020 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:09 am

I've eaten a lot of times in various dampa in metro manila but the one in macapagal is really a good place to eat, basically it's a composed of several eateries and restaurants which serves freshly caught seafoods and collectively these restaurants are called dampa. There's also some restaurants which sports the name dampa but my family prefers eating in the smaller restaurants because in my opinion they serve the freshest seafoods.
Our favorite place is an eat all you can buffet type dampa which serves unlimited crabs for just $10 or PHP 500. It also has unlimited rice that comes along with the crabs.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”