Karaoke singing at home

Share and explain the culture and traditions of your country/region or any other place you've been to. Also post any questions you have.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Karaoke singing at home

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:24 pm

The Karaoke with the video is now very popular here. Friends would have karaoke singing at home on weekends. It is like an informal gathering with some drinks and food that can last for the whole day. That is the reason why there is an ordinance here that karaoke singing is allowed only up to 9 pm.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: Karaoke singing at home

Postby Hova » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:53 am

Is it crazy that I have never done karaoke. I gotta get in on the action considering the amount of fun people usually have especially when they are tipsy.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Singing and dancing are very popular activities during the festivals and holidays here. When I was growing up we did not have Karaoke in the house, but we used to play some musical instruments and sing and dance. These days, it is more common to play music on a loudspeaker and dance to that music. However, family and friendly gatherings are becoming rare here.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:15 am

I wish Karaoke was more popular over here in the USA. I can only imagine how much fun we would have where I live. Hopefully it will become popular where I live one day

Return to “Culture & Traditions”