What do you prefer – urban or rural life?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Re: What do you prefer – urban or rural life?

Postby Folk Artist » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:24 pm

I prefer a country house and base because it gives you a foundation, but traveling to different cities for a job or museums is fun, although being based in one city seems like not so much fun either, because of job loss after awhile and everyday you get older, also things like housing goes up everyday as well. For this reason it would be nice to have a quiet place in the country paid off, and then you could go to different cities and not just get stuck in one of them.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:55 pm

I would always prefer urban life, I mean rural life is too slow for me and it makes me feel that I'm just wasting my life away in a rural setting. Once in a while about a week in a year, we do go on a rural vacation to some far province to get away from the hustle and bustle of the metro but usually after just a couple of days, I would miss the convenience, noice and fast paced life of the urban jungle. Its city living for me.

Steve5
Philippines

Postby Steve5 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:17 am

I prefer living in the city when it comes to social life. Most modern advancement and technology are available there. Practically everyone lives in the city. Especially, because of their jobs. But if I had to choose based on quiet and relaxation, it would be the country side. Everything's just so calm and neighborly there. :D

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:29 am

artofliving wrote:I am a person who wants to be close to nature. As you can imagine I would like to live in a calm and peaceful atmosphere and a rural life is most suitable for a person like me. I dream of a world free of pollution and also with a lot of greeneries around. Having said that I also would like to have basic amenities like electricity, hospitals and educational institutions without which development of humans is not possible.

What type of person are you? Are you inclined to live in a city or village?

it all depends with the country you live in,in our cointry rural areas are calm and nice but there is lack of social ammenities and even some places hospital arent near and some arent well equiped to help some patients with diseases.while even other areas dont even have electricity so i prefer urban areas while am here.But some other countries have rural area that have acces to those services.it will depend on tge country am in.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:05 pm

When I was young, I did not like rural life. My parents lived in a rural area and whenever I went to my parents' house, I always had a feel to get away. Now, I am getting old and I want to retire and settle in a rural area. Life is very difficult in rural areas because most of the amenities are absent (supermarkets, movies, hospitals, etc. however, life is peaceful.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Tue May 25, 2021 12:43 am

I prefer to live in a urban environment, it's closer to the major malls and establishments and I have lived in an urban environment all my life. It's not really that polluted in a village, the pollution is in the major roads and highways.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”