Views about traveling

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Daniel

Views about traveling

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:18 am

Traveling is my favorite hobby and I want to know your views about this. according to my point of view, traveling means, having fun, enjoying the life moments, exploring different kinds of places and also with persons, getting information about different kinds of places and get information about this culture and other things. According to you, what is traveling? Must share your views about it. I will see your replies after my boston to niagara.

Goshen26
Nigeria

Re: Views about traveling

Postby Goshen26 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:27 am

Travelling is very good, it improve ur known horizon, it also helps in learning the culture of others, and mostly it helps to grow the world.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:10 am

I love to visit new places. It gives me immense pleasure to witness the lifestyle of different places and learn about their culture. Travelling gives me peace of mind. It imbibes me with an array of positivity that enhances my style of living.

Visiting new places and creating memories for the life time is my favorite hobby.I never get tired of travelling provided I have enough funds to keep me going.

manmad
Bulgaria

Postby manmad » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:17 am

Travelling is something that can change a person, you can change your life by visiting new places, meeting new cultures and all kinds of people along the way. The benefits of travelling are more than almost any other activity, due to the things you can do when you arrive at the location and even the trip itself is something interesting and challenging. There are different types of travelling of course, because people have different interests, it could be things like: hiking, going on an exotic trip or on a historical one.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 am

I think it is a Chinese proverb that says if you want to enjoy life then travel. On Monday, we are going to Jakarta for a short vacation. This is our first time in Indonesia so we are of mixed emotions, excited and scared for we do not know anyone there. This morning, I searched for the transportation from the airport to our hotel and the cost is $10 only, quite fine. When we travel, we think of it as a holiday which means we indulge on everything, from food to souvenir items. We have a budget for everything. And not to forget, always bring the camera.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:59 am

Alexandoy wrote:I think it is a Chinese proverb that says if you want to enjoy life then travel.

I wonder what proverb it is, as I can't remember any of it now. :roll: ;)

I think traveling is to learn and experience something new or different, and also to relax.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:03 am

If you guys ask me about what is travelling near to me. SO love to add here this is the simplest way of learning about new things and experience the beauty of the world. This is my passion and I can't stay at home for a long time. I am crazy for this.

I have enjoyed Cadillac Mountain visit.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Yes, I agree that it is exploring the beauty of the world that gives me the required stimulus to travel. I do not like the journey part of any vacation. But, the thought of enjoying the place once I reach my destination helps me to keep my spark alive. I love to travel to new places and to learn about their culture and traditions.

potentialwriter
Zodiac: Gemini
Nigeria

Postby potentialwriter » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:44 am

Though travelling can be interesting and lively to those people who love visiting places, it could be very risky. One thing should always ring in your heart when travelling occurs to you and that's the risk involved. To minimize the risk, you just need to limit your travelling to places, making sure you avoid any journey that is not necessary.

When you are inside a vehicle, your soul at the moment is in the hands of the driver, meaning that if anything should happen at any point in time, the driver is at the steering and the control of the vehicle is fully in his hands.

xobe
Philippines

Postby xobe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 am

Travelling in different places is one of my favorite and every time I visit a certain place I'll make the most of it. I filed vacation leaves every summer and its good for 2 weeks off. Me and my family tour around the Philippines but we are planning to go outside of the country by next year. Our targeted country is United States because my kids loves to visit the Disney place and we would like to see also the various museum there. The challenge is I need to bring more money for that targeted country in order for us to enjoy the vacation.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”