Can you become a second wife?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Can you become a second wife?

Postby Alexandoy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:29 am

In one church forum some weeks ago, the re-marrying was discussed and I was surprised that all women agreed to get married again when given a chance. They said it is a second life. But to be a second wife of a widower, only few raised their hands because they are intimidated by the hangup of the man that he might be looking for the qualities of his former wife.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:09 am

I am already happily married. When we married, it was our first time. I don't know how other men and women feel, but in my opinion, if a marriage fails, there is no point in getting married again. If your first marriage did not work, would the second marriage work? Why should you go through the same trouble of making your relationship work when you already have a chance to become independent again.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:19 pm

It depends, it's mostly a case to case basis. You really would not mind it if you're just a second wife, it's just a number anyway. What matters is that both of you are in love and it's sincere.

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:43 am

Heatman wrote:In the event of the death of a man's first wife or he is divorced or separated with his first wife, would you be comfortable becoming the new second wife in quote?

I cant its just not going to work.Especially if he has kids with her,i dot find it comfortable to do that.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”