Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
panda2017
Philippines

Postby panda2017 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Good Day everyone, new here in this forum. Glad to meet all of you and hope to have new friends here. By profession I am an accountant, worked in dubai and now back in the Philippines for good. There's no place like home, at present my bread and butter is doing online online accounting jobs .

Daniel

Re: New Member

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:22 am

Welcome here buddy in this community. I am also happy to see you here. Good to know that you work in Dubai and know come back to the Philippines. I want to say that in this community, you can make lots of good friends and spend quality time here. would you like to share something about your hobbies here? I will see your reply after my newyork to niagara falls.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 am

Hi, panda2017 being a member of this forum love to say warmly welcome here and so nice after knowing about you. I ust wanna know from you what wil you like to say about Dubai? I will see your view after this tours of los angeles

TingJ
Philippines

Postby TingJ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:03 am

Hello everybody. I am from the country Philippines. I am glad that I am a part of this community. I am excited to read to post and share mine too. God bless you.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:01 am

TingJ! Nice to see you here. In this community, you will spend a great sort of time here. By the way, you belong from the Philippines. So would you like to share something about your country here?

Return to “Newest Members”