Moscow and Italy

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
ohgodlol

Moscow and Italy

Postby ohgodlol » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:14 pm

My dream cities are definitely Moscow, Russia and Florence, Italy. I'm a huge art history lover and I've been reading historical fiction books about Italy for as long as I can remember. There is just so much history in Italy, and the art! Oh my god, the art! I really want to visit Florence and check out Il Duomo and the many museums and palazzos. Plus I definitely want to visit Rome and Vatican City. Oh and Milan! I need to visit Italy before i die. I want to see the birth place and home of people like the Medicis, Lucrezia Borgia, Da Vinci! And of course, I want to move to Moscow within the next two or three years. I recently fell in love with Moscow and the idea of living in Russia. I'm sure that living in Moscow for some time would help me with my Russian skills. Hopefully, I'll be letting you guys know some day about my life in Russia!

Daniel

Re: Moscow and Italy

Postby Daniel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:37 am

It is great you have shared your favorite places names here and also share your views and experience about it. All the places are really nice. But I only come to know about the Italy. In my traveling life, I have only visited this region the other regions names are new for me. Anyway, which attractions you like in this region?

Mark Grill

Re: Moscow and Italy

Postby Mark Grill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 am

Daniel, like you I am also willing to know from him which atractions of Moscow, he like to explore most. Actaully this is a new place for me and I have no much idea about this. Anyway, let me know have you ever to be there in your life?

Return to “Places To Visit”