Goona explore

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
Mark Grill

Goona explore

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 am

My aunt and uncle gonna enjoy this bus tour in los angeles in next days with each other. Both of them so much excited for that and so sure this would be great for them. Share here guys what you all think about this? is this gonna rock for them or not?

Ashlyn

Re: Goona explore

Postby Ashlyn » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:47 am

Mark Grill! It's the really great thing that you have really a great kin dof fun plan to enjoy the great things like that a lot. I just really sure that to try up the great things around the los angles would be really amazing to have fun a lot with it sure as I also spent there a great time before mine lax to yosemite.

dhovorka
Austria

Postby dhovorka » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:16 am

Mark Grill wrote:My aunt and uncle gonna enjoy this bus tour in los angeles in next days with each other. Both of them so much excited for that and so sure this would be great for them. Share here guys what you all think about this? is this gonna rock for them or not?

Well, I did not make this one when I visited LA, I made a different one and also not 2 or 3 days. I am a car rental person, this gives you flexibility and you can decide not to hop off or stopover on a place which does not interest you. However, I made many years back a ride and we went up tot he national parks which are amazing. The one part which was not exciting is the tour the celebrity homes in Santa Monica which is more boring in my personal opinion. Usal the tours 20 years ago all started this way

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:01 am

I have been to Los Angeles before, but many years ago, back in 1985 and visited Knotts Berry Farm, and also I have been to Burbank California which is part of Los Angeles also. It is home to TV and movie studios including Walt Disney and Warner Bros. The bus tour- your aunt and uncle will probably really enjoy, and I see they have bus tours that visit the celebrity homes as well. They will show you where the stars film, live and work, as well as eat and play sometimes.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am

Well, if their vacation will be a success it depends on your uncle and aunt, if they have a good mood they will find something nice in everything around them, they have what to visit and I am sure they will enjoy their trip.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am

Always finding a way to get the best out of your tour is the best way to having it well enjoyed and satisfying. Feel free to do things that you craved for a while and have it done in the way that makes you feel happy without getting caught up by the laws of the state. Personally, I also enjoy traveling a lot especially with my family and friends.

Return to “Places To Visit”