Top 5 Travel Bucket List Countries?

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
MonicaOr
United States of America

Top 5 Travel Bucket List Countries?

Postby MonicaOr » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:53 am

What are the top 5 countries on your travel bucket list that you want and plan on traveling to in the near future? Mine are countries in Central and South America because I'm currently studying Spanish and I've always had a fascination for Spanish speaking countries. My countries are Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Argentina.

peterdavid12
United States of America

Re: Top 5 Travel Bucket List Countries?

Postby peterdavid12 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 am

I've never been to Europe before but always wanted to go. So, my top 5 European destinations to travel to would be Paris(France), London(England), Barcelona(Spain), Rome(Italy) and Athens(Greece).

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:55 pm

It looks like I have saturated Asia already. In fact, I am currently in Tokyo for a short vacation. Although I had been to London a long time ago, it's still number 1 in my bucket list of countries to visit especially so that my wife dreams of going there. One foreigner said that London is the most wonderful country and I agree to that... except for the bad weather that they have.

dave23
United States of America

Postby dave23 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:10 pm

My 5 countries would be Japan, China, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. I've always been fascinated with Asia since I was a kid. I could name alot more Asian countries, but the list calls only for 5.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:44 am

MonicaOr wrote:What are the top 5 countries on your travel bucket list that you want and plan on traveling to in the near future? Mine are countries in Central and South America because I'm currently studying Spanish and I've always had a fascination for Spanish speaking countries. My countries are Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Argentina.

I like your list. The only countries that I would change are Peru and Argentina. I would replace them with the Dominican Republic and Ecuador. I actually plan on taking a multi-country South American trip in the coming future, as soon as my Spanish speaking abilities improve.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:28 am

All my countries would be in South East Asia. I would say, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. I love the different cultures and the different kinds of foods.

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Because I've never been outside of the US, my list would have to start with Canada. I've always had a desire to go to Canada but just never did. I would probably only travel to english speaking countries because I don't know any other language. So, I would definitely go to some European countries like England and Ireland. And to end my list, I would also go to New Zealand and Australia.

paul480
United States of America

Postby paul480 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:47 am

MonicaOr wrote:What are the top 5 countries on your travel bucket list that you want and plan on traveling to in the near future? Mine are countries in Central and South America because I'm currently studying Spanish and I've always had a fascination for Spanish speaking countries. My countries are Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru and Argentina.

I agree with your whole list except I would replace Brazil with Guatemala. And like you, I'm studying Spanish too.
"You only live once in life...so enjoy it as much as you can!!"

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:38 pm

I don't have big savings, therefore, I may not be able to visit the countries I have always wanted to visit, but here is my bucket list of the top 5 countries I would like to visit.
Greece: I have read so much about Greek culture that Greece tops my list
France: I am impressed with French culture
Cambodia: To see the beauty of Angkor Wat, of course
New Zealand: The location of the Lord of the Rings
Norway: The beauty of Scandinavia.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:22 am

justin wrote:I don't have big savings, therefore, I may not be able to visit the countries I have always wanted to visit, but here is my bucket list of the top 5 countries I would like to visit.
Greece: I have read so much about Greek culture that Greece tops my list
France: I am impressed with French culture
Cambodia: To see the beauty of Angkor Wat, of course
New Zealand: The location of the Lord of the Rings
Norway: The beauty of Scandinavia.

You have a very nice list of countries that are very interesting. When I was a student it was my dream to reach Norway. It looks weird to me. When I went to London in 1986 it was like what I was dreaming of Norway. It was 10 pm and the sun was still up in London. In the morning when I wake up by 5 am the sun was already up. It was kinda weird but interesting. I just couldn't come to terms with the cold weather.

Return to “Places To Visit”