Czech Republic?

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.
Arya Snark

Czech Republic?

Postby Arya Snark » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Are there any people here, who have some experience travelling or living there? I've been only twice for a short trip, but from what I've heard, it might be of interest those thinking about staying in Eastern Europe for a longer while. Basically, the country has low living costs (not applicable to Prague, thogh), but the overall is closest to the Western standards from all former Soviet states.

Mark Grill

Re: Czech Republic?

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:53 am

There is no doubt the Czech Republic is a fantastic place for fun seekers. This is a popular place which is located in Europe. I also had a really fun kind experience once in my life and through them collect memories from there. Anyway, let me know guys what will you like to say about its attractions?

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:05 pm

I always hear that Praque, which is the capital of the Czech Republic is a cheaper town to live in for Europe, but visting Prague could go either way, depending where you eat and what shops you shop in. The nickname of this city is "the City of a Hundred Spires" - it's known for its Old Town Square with colourful baroque buildings as well.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:44 pm

I don't know anything about the Czech Republic except that it was once a part of a country called Czechoslovakia which separated into two countries called the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Czechoslovakia was a communist country, but I do not know about the current government in the Czech Republic. My knowledge about Czechoslovakia comes from Czech writer Milan Kundera.

Return to “Topic Suggestions”