What do you believe, Bible or Science?

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.
mlrt
Philippines

What do you believe, Bible or Science?

Postby mlrt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 am

I feel upside down. I do not know what to believe but Science explains more on factual things because they have proofs to show, like evolution and the creation of the universe. I don't mean to change what your beliefs are, I just you to give your best opinion on this matter. Thanks

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: What do you believe, Bible or Science?

Postby mildredtabitha » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 am

Science is very convincing. I believe the Bible. Science is more interesting and I love it. I would rather spend more time to read the Bible because I believe God is real. The Bible is food to the soul and it gives hope that there is eternal life after death. Science does not give any hope. Science only tells us how to enjoy the world and not to believe in spiritual world like heaven and h***.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Sat May 12, 2018 9:25 am

This is a hot topic and many debates have been made by this issue. I believe in God and in science as well. Science can help us in many ways but regarding the man coming in the world I would say that God made the man and we are not the ancestors of apes.

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am

Well, I believe in God as a superior force who created us. And also I believe in science for the academics. A man needs both spiritual and scientific knowledge in order to live a balanced life. This is my personal opinion. :)

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:39 am

I always side with science because true science is conducting experiments and observations over a period of time to form a theory/conclusion. This theory/conclusion can be changed or modified over time when new information is discovered. The bible is based on scriptures written centuries ago that have been translated countless times by a countless number of people.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Bravosi
Ukraine

Postby Bravosi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:47 am

I believe in science, but I do realize the importance of religion in development of our cultures and civilizations for many decades.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 am

To be honest, I believe that there are so many inaccuracies in the Bible that it was written with bias based on the culture of the era. One example is the bloodline of Jesus. The list of ascendants was for Joseph which was his foster father only. Why not the lineage of Mary? Women were second class citizens hence the logic of the writer went astray.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Personally, I believe in both Bible or things of the supernatural because I know that they exist. God exists in the world and beyond.

I also believe in science and technology. The world today is almost going technological in everything.

Return to “Topic Suggestions”